Find a Patient
Information booths & phones
HSC has two information booths where patient information, maps of HSC and other assistance is available. These booths are located near main entrances into HSC:
- 820 Sherbrook Street – Orange Bison Zone, Level 1
Open 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- 700 William Avenue – Purple Bear Zone, Level 1
Open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Friday | 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Hospital information phones are located near entrances to buildings. These phones connect directly with Inquiry Services and provide 24-hour assistance.
The following information may be available from Patient Inquiry:
- Confirming that an individual is a patient here
- The general health condition the patient (good, stable, serious, critical)
- Whether or not a patient may have visitors
- Whether or not a patient may receive flowers
- The unit on which an individual is a patient
Patient confidentiality is protected by the Personal Health Information Act; therefore, no further information regarding a patient’s condition or care will be available.
Some or all information — including whether a patient is in our facility — may not be available due to a number of circumstances, including a patient’s request for privacy.