For more information, visit wrha.mb.ca/aboriginalhealth.
|Location||Green Owl Zone, Level 2 (GF 215)|
|Hours||Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.|
|Phone||204-940-8880, or toll-free 1-877-940-8880|
Health Services include:
- face-to-face interpreters
- traditional services
- help planning care for returning home or between health care facilities
- advocacy and support of your interests, needs and rights while in the hospital
These services are free of charge and provided upon request. All information is private and confidential.
Ojibway, Cree and Oji-Cree interpreters, call:
- 204-940-8880 or 1-877-940-8880 (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.)
- Ekota Enterprises: 204-983-0911 (after hours / weekends)
Inuit languages interpreters, call:
- Kivalliq Inuit Services: 204-989-1021