No matter where you work at HSC, you’ll be welcomed into a strong community of staff who care for and support each other.
Work in the dynamic environment of Manitoba’s largest health care facility, serving people of Manitoba, northwestern Ontario, and Nunavut. HSC is a fast-paced environment for working, learning, and conducting research. More than 8,000 people work at HSC, delivering and supporting diverse and complex patient care.
We foster a culture of hope, discovery, caring, excellence and honour.
Grow with us
- Full-time and part-time permanent positions
- A variety of shifts and shift patterns for a flexible work schedule
- Work in a variety of areas
- Comprehensive benefits plan: Health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, employee assistance plan, and pension plan
- Opportunities for career advancement in clinical and administrative roles
- Ongoing educational and training opportunities
- 24-hour staff fitness facility and food court
- Gift shop, florist and more
- Canad Inns Hotel (with 24-hour Starbucks)
- Active transportation hub
- Parking for vehicles and bicycles