You must wear a mask, practice proper hand hygiene, and always maintain physical distancing.
Entry to our HSC campus is limited to specific entry points until further notice.
All visitors must enter at one of the following entrances:
- 665 William Avenue (HSC Women’s Hospital)
- 700 William Avenue (main entrance, Children’s and Adult Emergency)
- 820 Sherbrook Street (HSC Children’s, Rehab, Dialysis drop-off and waiting area)
- 771 Bannatyne Avenue (PsychHealth Centre)
- 817 Bannatyne Avenue (Mental Health Crisis Response Centre)
- 800 Sherbrook Street (Rehab Hospital) — open Monday – Friday 07:30-17:00
- 840 Sherbrook Street (HSC Children’s) — open Monday – Friday 07:30-17:00
For more information on infections at HSC Winnipeg, please visit the Shared Health Infection, Prevention & Control site.
- Up to four General Visitors will be permitted in Green Zones. Up to two visitors will be permitted in the room at one time
- Up to two designated caregivers may be permitted in Emergency Departments and for outpatient appointments
- Up to four designated caregivers may permitted in pediatric acute areas (HSC Children’s Emergency Department), with two permitted at one time. One may remain overnight with the pediatric patient
- Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the care team
For details and exceptions, see:
For exceptions, see Designated Caregiver and Visitor Guidelines.
HSC Winnipeg is a mask-friendly environment. For everyone’s safety, masks are encouraged if you have cold/flu symptoms.
Patients may ask their health-care provider to wear a mask.
Do your part: Preventing the spread of respiratory viruses is everyone’s responsibility